Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Shogun feat. Emma Lock - Run To My Rescue


Maybe I could just choose to ignore this / Let it fade like water through the sand / Maybe I could just leave this behind me / Some things you'll never understand / Cause this is such a fine line / A fine line to cross

And this is not a question / Whether you will or you won't / You either have it or you don't / Our love's a stone throw away / We get so near / But we're still so far away / Concealed behind all our floored disguises

We're even here at the turn of the tide / Words escape / Like ocean ray of lights / They say you hear it before you see it coming / But you got to see it to believe it with your eyes

Baby are we dreaming? / Through this sky free falling / I'll never stop loving you / Run to my rescue / I'll never stop loving you / Run to my rescue